cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer no order confirmation

anon-new-cust
Joining in

Hello 🙂

I recently signed up for Virgin Media broadband & phone and my self-install pack was due to arrive today. I have received the initial order email but no communication since. Is there a problem?

Many thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anon-new-cust ,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Virgin were unable to find my order at all and on the telephone offered me a totally different (and less attractive offer). I did not accept this and asked them to locate my original order. I am due to speak to them tomorrow to discuss.

In the meantime, I have received by email a contract which has the same order number as my original order but entirely different terms and prices to the original order. I would have thought it was highly unethical if not illegal to send someone a pre-contract agreement with one set of terms and a contract agreement with the same order number with a different set of terms - shocking.

I await their call tomorrow with great interest.

Eventually they agreed to honour the original pre-contract agreement.

We will see how the service plays out from this point on

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @anon-new-cust,

Thanks for the update with this, I'm glad to hear our team has honoured the original pricing that was promised. Please let us know how you get on, or if you need any further assistance and one of our team will be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ