cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - Terrible start - Need help

ChippGashead
Joining in

Is there a way of just being able to speak to one advisor and get the multitude of issues that I have resolved?

At present I've had to resort to a raising a complaint but that has yielded nothing but frustration. I took part in a web chat last Friday but almost 4 and a half hours later my account had been messed up even more and still haven't resolved any of my issues.

I signed up to the Ultimate Volt Package but have neither a working phone line or the 1gig speed that I'm supposed to have. During the web chat I was promised the correct broadband speed  within 24hrs (still M350 a week later) and my service would begin from Aug 26th. I was therefore somewhat surprised when the first email I received after the web chat was a bill charging me £259 when I should only be charged £60 per month.

Rather than try and liaise with individual departments one at I time I explained everything in detail to the resolutions team via my complaint but seem unable to get anywhere as they seem insistent that I ring. I don't have the patience or the time to spend the whole day on the phone so I would dearly love to be able to speak to just one person and get everything resolved.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ChippGashead

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account since your install.

I have looked into this and you do indeed have a phone added to your package and this is via your hub rather than the traditional phone socket, the engineer that installed your services should have left an adaptor to plug into your hub and you would be on a temporary number until the port of your number can go ahead. 

I will be able to look into the rest of your issues but would need to take a few details via private message, I will drop that message over in a moment and we can get this investigated.

Regards,

Steven_L