cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Cyberstorm
Tuning in

here we go I’ve been customer a few years now and whilst I get a new contract every time it comes up, this experience I’ve had so far has been by far the worse renewal process and makes me want to remove my services. 

bit of background information, my new contract all I wanted to do was downgrade maxit tv to the basic tv package mainly because we not using the tv as much as streaming services now.

I thought this was sorted out in jan but just got an update this morning to hand back equipment… this made me phone virgin media up where the person has not done what I asked and has removed the tv service all together. the support member added it back on read me it was going to be a new contract again and all the rules around it. 

I just confirmation of the changes and now they have added the right package (yay) but now added a installation fee for something already installed and sending me out a new box that I already have.

what is actually go on with your phone staff to get all this wrong ? Is this forum the only place I can actually get things done as phone lines seem useless ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, 

Apologies for the delay in response, I was away over the weekend. 

Of course I will get the install fee credited for you now as an installation was not necessary. 

You can also order returns packaging to send the box back here and details on how to return this here

Thank you very much, 

Ash 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cyberstorm

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our community forums! 

I am so sorry to hear that this issue has happened with your new package! 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you, I will send you a PM now so we can do so.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Thanks for getting back to me

replied about the account details in PM

So Ash managed to get my tv box working again so over the weekend i could watch Six Nations 😁

However i had a message from virgin media today about a parcel is expected to arrive today with my new box inside?

Do i need to start using that one now or can i continue using the old one and send it back?

All as the installation fee was not communicated to me when adding back the tv package after the mistake previously i believe this was an error on the account can this be removed as well?

Hi there, 

Apologies for the delay in response, I was away over the weekend. 

Of course I will get the install fee credited for you now as an installation was not necessary. 

You can also order returns packaging to send the box back here and details on how to return this here

Thank you very much, 

Ash 

Great Thanks for sorting out those issues 😁

No problem! 

If there are any other issues regarding this please do let me know. 

Thank you, 

Ash