cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

MBaxter
Joining in

After patiently waiting on hold for nearly 2hrs on Saturday afternoon, I managed to speak to somebody eventually, my contract ends on the 8ty of Feb, i managed to get a good deal and a new  contract for the next 18mths, problem is since talking to virgin I havent received any confirmation or emails? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked your online account - is the new contract showing in there?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you checked your online account - is the new contract showing in there?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MBaxter
Joining in

It isnt no, the only thing I have received since renewal is a text to say my new router will be delivered on Thursday as the new 4k content available and increased internet speeds need the new hub, im also an 02 customer and was told i would receive details of discounts through network provider(he even said that happens really quick as 02 have been really hot on updated virgin customer accounts since the merger)

If you have recently signed up to a Volt deal, it can take up to 14 days for your benefits and package to show on our end. If your new hub has been sent, this would indicate that the entire order would have gone through 🙂

Beth