cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract on moving house

Tiggerdad
Joining in

Moved house in Sept 2021 - same area,same package with 7 months of 18 month package still to go. Paid a £20 fee on top of September bill - new house already set up with virgin cable.

Went to site to check when my agreement ends only to find that virgin had altered contract details to run from Sept 2021 to march 2023  with price rise to take place in April 2022 to £62+ .

I did not agree to this alteration/ extension and nor was it explained to me.

Also understand thAt this is in breach of the terms and conditions in regards to movement of house and taking the same package with you. 

Please can someone help to get this changed back to my original contract end date of march 2022.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tiggerdad,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your package after your house move. 

I have been able to locate your account and it looks as though you have already spoken with another agent who has advised further. 

Has everything been resolved for you with that agent? 

^Martin

hello  Martin- thank you for the quick response - yes i have spoken with an agent and it is all sorted out.

Hi Tiggerdad, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and letting us know things are resolved for now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs