cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract different to the one agreed

Tom33333
Joining in

Hi

Yesterday evening I wanted to cancel the service but I was offered new deal for 32 pounds which I accepted.  Next day I have received the new contract but for 36 pounds. How come they send me the contract that I haven't agreed on?

Kind regards

Tom

7 REPLIES 7

Tom33333
Joining in

Hi, 

I have the same problem, new contract agreed with the assistant on chat but next day I received the contract with the higher price.

Can you help?

Regards

Tom

Angela_d
Joining in

Exactly what happened to me 

a VM assistant picked my comment up and sorted it out 

hopefully the same will happen with yours 

It seems almost as though it’s a deliberate ploy by sales staff, hoping you can’t be bothered to chase it up 

Hi Tom33333,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this. 

I'm very sorry to hear this happened. 

We can certainly look into what exactly happened and advise how best it can be resolved. 

I will private message you to get some information. 

^Martin

It was a bit weird, every question took him around 30 min to respond and when I said I want to cancel, took him 4 hours. So on waiting list from 8am, connected 2pm, from 2pm to 8:57 he just got my details and did the rest in 5 min from 8:57.... Job well done one customer 13 hours. He was hoping that im gone leave...they use very shameful tactics disguised in nice talks, apparently as a standard, seeing what kind a responds people have to other problems like this. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tom33333, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

On checking, I see you are currently speaking with my colleague via private message. As this is the case, we will pick this up with you from there. 

Thank you 

Nat

He haven't replied from yesterday so I'm not sure

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am so sorry for the wait on a response @Tom33333.

I will send the agent a message now.

They will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide