Menu
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

New build difficulties

Hi,

I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to move my account to my new build house.

Customer services keep telling me the house is showing under construction but don't seem to know how to fix it.

The new build team number just rings out for an hour then cuts off.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build difficulties

Hi Adunn01, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

If you are moving to a new build then chances are, unless your developer agreed for us to lay cables, you won't be able to get services with us at the new house. 

Check with the Sales Suite on your Development, if they have an arrangement with us, they can fill in referral forms for you to express an interest. If they don't then you won't be able to get services I'm afraid. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Apologies that I wasn't clear. I've already filled in the referral forms as my new estate is covered by Virgin.

I emailed the CEO so hopefully make progress that way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adunn01

Good luck with the progress on this but if you need us we will be happy to email the teams for you. If you would like us to support further just pop PM back to me with:

• Your name
  • The full address
  • If you are the account holder
  • The new build developers name and development name.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adunn01

Thanks for the PM

I can see the Lightning Expansion teams are chasing this for you so I've emailed the one who has emailed the New Build Liaison Officer for you yesterday for an update.

Once I know more Ill be back in touch.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adunn01

Just a quick catch up to let you know this is still being looked into. My colleague popped back before Christmas when I was off to say that they had not heard anything aback yet so hopefully in the New Year we can get this chased again for you.

Kindest regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, thanks for keeping me in the loop. It's not been ideal having no TV or WiFi over the festive period.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Services now finally show available at the address but I am having absolutely no luck getting through on the phone to the new build team.  This is a nightmare.

Thanks

Ally

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

HI Ally

I'm seeing an install date when I check this for you?

Can you drop me a PM if you still don't know the details about this?

I can then confirm this for you.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Thanks

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

HI Ally

Just a reminder to let you know that an installation date has been booked for you.

If you do not know when this is booked for then just pop me a PM and I'll confirm this for you.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos