cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User Help!!

ohitstom
Tuning in

Im not sure what board this fits into, but im really stuck so please help me.

So we called up a little while back to sort out an order for virgin media broadband. It came bundles with an o2 sim. When the sim came i realised they had misspelt my email meaning we couldnt use the sim, having called virgin they assured me my email was changed to be correct and promptly got a welcome email that had basically nothing useful in it.

So i had to talk to o2 to get that part sorted, however i literally CANNOT register for myvirgin using the details i was given, nor sent any emails that are useful past this point whatsoever. All i want to do is be able to login to my virgin account and see the upcoming contract im going to be starting.

i was also told there would be an 80 pound installation cost which i thought was extremely steep seeing as i was told our broadband would be 20 pounds and the sim 16. So im very very very confused.

I just really want all my details in writing as i get anxious on the phone and always forget details, is there anyone i can talk to in text about this with virgin please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ohitstom, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am glad to hear that you have now managed to get this resolved and do let us know if you need anything further. Have a good week. 

Chris

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ohitstom, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account, I will send you a private message to get this looked info for you. The first bill is always a double bill and this could be the reason for the increased cost. ^Chris

I still need help

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ohitstom, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am glad to hear that you have now managed to get this resolved and do let us know if you need anything further. Have a good week. 

Chris