Menu
Highlighted
pittster2012
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Deal Arranged - Contract showing different price?

Just signed up to a  new upgrade deal today, but the contract that has come through to sign doesn't show the discount we discussed? Any ideas, there is a discount on the contract itself mentioned, but it doesn't impact the total monthly cost?

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Delaney05
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Deal Arranged - Contract showing different price?

We are currently having the same problem, it was agreed a price contract said different so we rang again they said this was never agreed and they would listen to the phone call to check and contact us the next day. We phoned again yesterday after waiting for 2 days for a return call, they again agreed the original price and offered a discount and a new v6 box, but again the contact says different promised a phone call from a manager last night and still waiting. Seems the customer services don’t know what they are doing at the minute.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pittster2012

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community and for letting us know about the billing issue.

I can see you called and spoke to the teams after you posted.

I hope they have now successfully resolved your issues.

Kind regards.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
The_Engineer
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the same position as well - found a great offer on my VM account to upgrade my current package and called in. 

Was able to get an even better deal with the guy l spoke to and later on in the day got an email saying my new contract was ready to view and sign.

Went on line and found that it was £20 more than the deal l had agreed originally. 

Spoke to customer service and they said that the contract would be changed as they could see the agreed price in the notes. 

Logged on this morning and the contract was still the same. 

Again spoke to customer service and the lady told me that as my installation was on Monday (26th) l should phone back once the instaphad been completed and then ask for the discount to be applied.

Call me cynical but this does not seem right - why wait until after the installation???

Anyways l will do as they say and see what happens as l now have had it confirmed by 2 different people that the details of the deal are definitely on my notes - let's hope these notes don't get mysteriously wiped by the time Monday evening arrives!!

Here's hopefully 👍👍👍

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi The_Engineer

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this and my apoloigies this was your experience

I understand you have since been installed with the services and the discounts were promised after this had happened.

I have checked and can see tat this has been resolved and you did check in with our teams on the 26th.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can support with.

Kind regards.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos