Menu
Highlighted
d-t1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Customer - Service is disgusting already!!

New customer, signed up around 1 week ago and already I have been lied to over and over again.  Not even had my services installed yet, but I have spent 4 hours on the phone.  Complaint registered and no reply, I have even complained to the CEO directly, had an acknowledgement e-mail about 5 days ago and heard nothing since.  Worst company ever and I am not even with you yet, I should just cancel my order and stay with Sky.

Someone needs to pick this up and get it dealt with ASAP, as my next port of call will be Ofcom, as what you have done is gross mis-selling.  I signed up online and was told by online chat that installation would be free, yet I have discovered I am being charged £75.  Funny how you are quick enough to answer the phone on the sales line, but anything else you don't want to know.

4 hours on the phone with no resolution......passed from department to department, speaking to Indian call centres who can only read from a script, no offence to them, they are only doing their job, but no-one is prepared to deal with this correctly.

I even commented on the FaceBook page to be told, sorry we can't get anyone to call you and discuss this.  They work for Virgin Media, how can they not get someone to call me, their only answer was, post on this forum and someone will pick it up..........I'm not holding my breath to be honest.

Absolute joke of a company!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer - Service is disgusting already!!

Hello d-t1980

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages.

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about the level of service received. We apologise for any inconvenience which has been caused and we appreciate that this is a disappointing start to your time with us.

Do you happen to have a copy of the chat when the installation charge was discussed?

If so would you be able to post it as an image on here so that we can take a look? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos