cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign a new 18 month contact, Maxit TV, - Sky Sports HD-BT Sports HD and Cinema Collection HD - Netflix Standard
Broadband: M500 Fibre Broadband all for £110 a month, does that sound good ?

4 REPLIES 4

Paul2425
Tuning in

Well it's been more than 5 working days after speaking to the team twice and no password letter ???? Still unable to adjust or cancel my package, looking for max tv, M500 broadband and that's it, can a Moderator get this situation with the password sorted ???? Another  week Another £40 wasted I can't get back . 

Hi Paul2425,

I am sorry you've not received this.

Without clearing data protection sadly we wouldn't be able to help. I have arranged to send another reminder to the account address.

Alex_Rm

How come I have seen posts from the forum team saying that they will pm the person to help sort some issues?  I too in the past had pm messages from the team in arranging an engineer to visit etc ? Who uses letters in post anymore? Why xant I sort my package online  ?????? 

If it is fault relating we're able to help, as we wouldn't need to discuss any account specifics.

For anything account specific, including changes data protection would need to be cleared.

Alex_Rm