Menu
Highlighted
DavidS14
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Contract or Not?

Morning All,

I work away so have not been keeping on top of bills etc. like I should in order to get decent deals.

I received the email saying my bill would be going up so checked what I was currently paying and compared that to the website. I found that I was paying over what the standard price was for the services I had so phoned to query this.

Had a chat with a nice Scottish lady who went through everything and she said that I was on a very old package and that's why the price was different. She offered to covert it to a current package (same services) for me but that it would be a slight downgrade as I would lose a few TV channels but as it would only be the kids ones (nickelodeon etc) I was okay with that.

I said that I didn't want a new contract and was told that as it was a move/downgrade I wouldn't need to take out a new contract it would just be an amendment. I received an email this morning confirming the changes but also including a new contract?

Phoned again and was told that the system will send a standard email as the bundle was created on the system from a legacy package and that it was not showing it as a new contract. I asked for an email just to confirm that it was not a new contract and was transferred to someone else.New guy on the phone went through everything again but said he couldn't email me with the confirmation but he would check everything and call me back. No call as yet so have I got a new contact or not?

Not going to be happy if I'm now in a new contract when I was assured I would not be, didn't want to be tied to 12 months with work moving me about.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Contract or Not?

Hi DavidS14, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear this has been happening. 

I can see from a separate post that you have posted that you have spoken to a member of the team to get this matter resolved.  Is this correct?

Let me know and I will be happy to help if needed.

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
DavidS14
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for the response.

No, I was supposed to get a call back to clarify what was on the system but didn't.

Not had chance to log on again until today so any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'll need a few more details from you so I can take a closer look at things DavidS14.

I've popped you over a private message, get back to me when you can Smiley Happy

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos