cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract not as agreed for second time

GetTheBillRight
Joining in

Same boat - we have a fresh new full fibre service in Coventry @ £25 a month. called to cancel and discounted from £48 to £25 amazing. sadly not the contract shows £38 and looks like no sign of agreed pricing. 

luckily I used chat and saved the dialog for future evidence. fed up with discounts and promises from VM - just do the right thing and have a set price for all for once. 

Loyalty works best RIGHT ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GetTheBillRight, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community.

I am sorry to hear you bill is not correct following a recent discussion with our team, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I would like to take a closer look in to this and get this matter resolved for you. 

To do this, I am going to pop you over a private message and confirm a few details. This message will be be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GetTheBillRight, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community.

I am sorry to hear you bill is not correct following a recent discussion with our team, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I would like to take a closer look in to this and get this matter resolved for you. 

To do this, I am going to pop you over a private message and confirm a few details. This message will be be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat