cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract - how long??

Lee_k
Joining in

Hi,

Our deal came to a end on the 7th so yesterday I spent literally a hour wasting my time with customer services where we had to pretend it was the best deal he could give me up until the moment where I actually got the deal i'd seen online.... Anyway after literally 58mins the call was done, I got my email from O2 about the new sim and the O2 account etc - but i've still had no new contract on my virgin account or email, I got a email thanking me for the changes but under the whats changed bit it said nothing had changed and the bill is still showing as £45 more than the agreed on the phone.

Before I waste yet another hour on the phone to quite possibly the worse customer services i've dealt with of late - has anyone else changed recently and did it take a few days for your new contract? I should be getting a new hub etc too - last time i got a email straight away about the order and shipping - this time nothing.

At this point I honestly just wish i'd switched to sky - I think if i end up on the phone and they tell me they've got go through it all again thats exactly what i'll do.

Lee

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_k
Joining in

So I ended up calling back as i'd still received nothing which clearly wasnt right.

The guy I have to say this time (cant remember his name unfortunately) was brilliant. He sorted it straight out and said its now all done. 

Fingers cross i'll receive the new contract/emails etc soon and its now all sorted.

Lee

Hi @Lee_k thanks for posting  and welcome to our community.

I am sorry for any confusion around your agreed monthly package price.  I hope that you're feeling reassured as per your second post?  If you need to we can take a look at your account from here.  If as you've advised, a new 18 month contract has been applied there should be a digital copy of it on your online account.  Which you can view here.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Lee_R - the person yesterday hadn't done the changes on the account but the guy today was really helpful and sorted it quickly - good job I rang back tho...

The only thing I see now if I was told £94 total with phone, its looking like £99 from the email today but then theres a credit so maybe the credit is the different up front? - Also I was told 1 gig broadband and the email says 600 - but i'm not too sure i'd notice the difference browsing the internet anyway!! 🙂

Lee

Thank you for the update @Lee_k.

Sorry for the confusion in regards to your package. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top right-hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs