Menu
rishi_tank
Joining in
Message 11 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build apartment registered with land registry and Royal Mail but not showing in Cable My ...

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the update, hope some progress is made on this.

Kind Regards,

Rishi.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build apartment registered with land registry and Royal Mail but not showing in Cable My ...

Fingers crossed Rishi

Hopefully I'll have an update by the end of this week for you.

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rishi

I've been off a few days so just chased for another update for you.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rishi

I've not heard back yet so I've bounced this back over to them

I hope to hear back by next week for you at the latest.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rishi

Thanks again!

I'm still chasing this with our New Build and New Releases teams in regards to the Liaison Officer needing to be looped in so I am sorry that we have not been back in touch,

I have asked again for some support on this for you.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back this time with something more constructive! Smiley Very Happy

Forum Team

0 Kudos
rishi_tank
Joining in
Message 16 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for chasing this up. Hopefully some progress will be made soon.

Kind Regards,

Rishi.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Fingers crossed Rishi

I'll be escalating this further next week if this is not the case!

Cheers

Karen

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hey Rishi

The New Build teams popped back to say they are looking to find out of there is an NBU connected to the street for us. This will determine if planning is already in place for the works to be done and or if there's budgetary approvals for this.

An NBU is their reference for such works.

I hope to catch you soon with more info.

Cheers

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rishi

I may have to park this one for the new year as I've not hear back since my last post. I'm only in another full day between now and Jan so if you don't hear back I'll check back in again with you when I return in 2018 Smiley Happy

Take care.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
rishi_tank
Joining in
Message 20 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for keeping me up to date and chasing this up for me.

Kind Regards,

Rishi.
0 Kudos