Menu
Highlighted
AdamskiWest
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Build House

Hi,

I moved into a new build from Countryside over a year ago, we where told there would be virgin available from completion, all the cables and ducting is in place and cabinets are in the street but i still can't seem to get anywhere online or with the phone numbers from previous posts. 

The whole development has been completed for 3 months now and builders are off site, not that they where any help...

Any help to see why i still can't get Virgin even though i have the cables running to my house?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build House

Hi Adamskiwest, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have had trying to get this sorted. 

I can double check to see what's happening with your area although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build House

Hi AdamskiWest,

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. 
I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 
If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide