cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account - Sorry to See You Go

bertieb1977
Tuning in

I have exactly the same issue as VICELR..... and the same lack of response from VM too.  Very frustrating.

When I try to register I get a message saying 'Sorry to see you go' after I enter my email address, after previously being a customer over 8 years ago. I am getting the service setup emails to the same email address though (i.e. direct debit confirmation, etc).

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @bertie1977,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this.

Is this for your My VM account? Or TV Go?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley

Its for My Virgin Media

Mike.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for explaining that @bertieb1977.

Have you recently moved home at all?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have, but I haven't been a VM customer for around 8-9 years.  After researching on the forum it seems I can't use the same email address on a closed account to register again, so I've used an alternate email address along with the account ID and area code and this seems to have let me in.  Not ideal, but it is workable for me.  Thanks for the assistance.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bertieb1977

Thanks for getting back to us, I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you were unable to use the email address linked with your previous account. I'm glad to hear that using an alternate email address has worked for you and you are now able to access your account. If there's anything else you need please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Serena