cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account - Sorry to See You Go

VICELR
Joining in

Hi, 

I am new to Virgin Media but have been unable to set up my online account. When I try to register I get a message saying 'Sorry to see you go' after I enter my email address.

I was previously with the Company many years ago.  After looking at other questions similar to this on the forum I have tried to log in via Internet Explorer but this did not work either.  I have tried calling up but have not had any response to the 'IT Team' in over a week.  

Has anyone else came across this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @VICELR, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues registering for the self-care account

Can you please confirm that the E-Mail address you're using to try registering for the self-care account is different to the one used when you last had the services with Virgin Media?

Once and E-Mail address is used as the primary account, it cannot be used to set up accounts moving forward

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @VICELR, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues registering for the self-care account

Can you please confirm that the E-Mail address you're using to try registering for the self-care account is different to the one used when you last had the services with Virgin Media?

Once and E-Mail address is used as the primary account, it cannot be used to set up accounts moving forward

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

I would assume it is the same email address as this is the only email address I have used for many years. This is also the email address the order was progressed through.

thanks

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

I've had a look at things from our side, and so I can go through the details of the IT ticket I'll need to pop you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm