cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Msharp1980
Joining in

I've got netflix included for 18 months with my package but its now saying subscription paused add new payment method (14months left on my deal) I've rung up virgin but they say they cant do anything. Has anyone had this issue?

5 REPLIES 5

Esa246810
Joining in

Exactly the same problem for me. 

Halfway through an 18 month contract with Netflix standard included and its asking for alternative payment as Netflix is not being paid by virgin anymore! 

Surely this is a mistake? 

Got intouch with netflix and they tried to re connect me but they said it says virgin have disconnected my package! I need to ring virgin tomorrow and get a new activation link!

So I guess I'll waste another few hours of my life trying to get someone at virgin to understand whats going on and sort it for me

Hey Msharp1980, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with Netflix.

I can see you did contact the team about this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

After posting on here on twitter and putting a complaint email to virgin I received an email the following morning with a new link to watch netflix. I didnt recieve a call or email to explain or say sorry.

Hi Msharp1980,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear you had issues with Netflix, glad to hear you received an Email with a new link and are now able to watch Netflix, apologies again for any inconvenience caused and that you didn't receive an apology Via Email.

Regards

Paul.