cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

AliJ72
Joining in

I cannot access my free Netflix, it’s asking for account details, have been on live chat numerous times and still not sorted out!

9 REPLIES 9

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AliJ72, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to access your Netflix account.

Can you confirm if you have attempted to create an account with your Virgin Media details or via an alternative E-Mail account?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for replying, I’ve been trying using my email address that is registered against my Virgin media account!

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this reply and for confirming, AliJ72.

Could you tell us what's going wrong when you're trying to set up your Netflix account using the VM details? 
Is there an error message or other issues? ^AG

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

There isn’t a error message, it just wants me to put in bank details to pay for the  subscription 

Is there anything here that helps with the set up? Is it via the app on the set top box not your smart TV?

Rob

No nothing there sadly that I haven’t tried! I’m trying to set it up on my smart tv, selecting the Netflix banner?

Hi AliJ72, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. It sounds as though you're tried to log in or sign up to Netflix in the standard way. 

If your package included Netflix, you would receive an activation email after your package went live. If not, when logging in to My VM using your details, there should be a Netflix tile - click on this an it should take you to register. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I believe the whole problem is we never received the activation email when we upgraded our package back in June, I’ve contacted VM on numerous occasions and they seem at a loss to help me, the recognise that I should have received the activation email but up until now seem inept at supplying me with it!

Thanks for your other login suggestion, unfortunately this doesn’t work either, unless I input bank details.

Thanks AliJ72,

So I can take a closer look at this for you I'll need a few more details, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm