cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

pcelino
Tuning in

Hi,

I've just had my Virgin subscription updated and it now says that I have the standard Netflix included on it.

I already pay for the Netflix top package, does anyone know what the procedure is to merge the two so that I'm not paying for it twice?

I don't want to downgrade to the standard.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@pcelino wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have since logged in on the new V6 box and it has confirmed it. Thanks again

Hopefully you didn't activate via the V6 as some have reported that causes double billing issues.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @pcelino 

The info below is from https://www.virginmedia.com/documents/legal/terms-and-conditions-bundles-with-netflix 

In order to enjoy the Netflix service as part of your eligible bundle, you will need to activate the Netflix service by completing the Netflix activation process. You will receive instructions on how to activate the Netflix service via email or text message. If you decide not to activate Netflix Standard, this will not reduce or amend the price of your eligible bundle, but it will mean you won’t have access to Netflix Standard as part of the service.

4. If you already have an existing Netflix account, you can link it to your eligible bundle when you activate Netflix as part of your eligible bundle. Netflix will continue to charge you separately for your existing Netflix account until you link that account to your eligible bundle. For any queries regarding your billing with Netflix or for your existing Netflix account please contact Netflix directly.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the reply. I have since logged in on the new V6 box and it has confirmed it. Thanks again

@pcelino wrote:

Hopefully you didn't activate via the V6 as some have reported that causes double billing issues.

That was the only way I was able to. Hoping I don't get double billed now 😫 

Hi @pcelino thanks for your post here in the Community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

As @newapollo has mentioned, the best way to activate Netflix is via the steps shown and following the activation email.

If you do need further support once your bill has been generated however, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Many thanks

Tom_W