cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Thought I had it sorted, but no. Got an email from Netflix today to say Virgin have let them know that I cannot be billed through them. ITS FREE WITH MY PACKAGE.... this is driving me mad..... I've been with Virgin over 20 years... what is going on. So no Netflix again!!!

16 REPLIES 16

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ChelseaLady, 

I am sorry I know this must be frustrating, our team have advised they will be resending emails out or reaching out to customers having the issue.

Zoie

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Modteam have just posted an update (post 2) in the following thread

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Netflix-Bundles-and-Activation/td-p/4980738 

Update: 03/05/2022

Hi, 

this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email with further details, once the issue with your specific account has been fixed. 

Emails will be sent to the registered email address on your account; if for any reason you do not receive an email over the next 24 hours please check your online MyVM account, when the issue has been resolved on your account you will then see an 'activate' button. This button will take you through the next steps. 

Modteam

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Mine all sorted now!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for letting us know ChelseaLady, 

Apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Gareth_L

Unfortunately I've heard nothing from Virgin Media. No advice that they were aware of the problem, or comment about it being fixed. No email, no message within my account. I have been paying for Netflix through VM for 6 months, my account is up to date, yet Netflix sent an email last week telling me my account was cancelled - the same Netflix account I paid VM for just 2 weeks ago!

I appreciate you are just trying to help Zoie_P, but like other customers I'm frustrated by the lack of info from VM. Do you know if the wider issue is fixed too, or just the one related to the free accounts?

Thanks for your help

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Hi I received another  activation email.... only after getting back on watt's app chat. 

Hi there @pjdr, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are still having issues with your Netflix account, this issue should now be resolved. As you are still having issues with this it would be best to confirm your details to check this further so I'll send you a PM to do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules