cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Thought I had it sorted, but no. Got an email from Netflix today to say Virgin have let them know that I cannot be billed through them. ITS FREE WITH MY PACKAGE.... this is driving me mad..... I've been with Virgin over 20 years... what is going on. So no Netflix again!!!

16 REPLIES 16

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ChelseaLady

Thanks for your post

We are aware of an issue with Netflix Accounts 

Our Support Teams are looking to get this fixed as soon as they can

Gareth_L

Yes but has been going on for 2 weeks now 

Send me a reactivation email please 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ChelseaLady

Apologies for the time this is taking to resolve. Unfortunately we are unable to resend the Netflix activation email from here. We’ve been made aware due to a technical error with our systems that a high number of customers who subscribe to Netflix with us through their VM bill have had access to their Netflix service paused or cancelled. We’ve identified these customers and are working through these today as a high priority to get their access restored to Netflix. Our teams are working on this as a priority, and their access will be restored as soon as possible. We are aiming to have all accounts up and running again as soon as possible. 

Kind regards,

Serena

I understand but this has happened to me twice now....

I have also been hanging on on watt's app chat since 7 45am.... not even through to an agent.

I also rang and after waiting 20mins I was just cut off. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm so sorry to hear your call was disconnected, that's not the high standard of service we aim to provide and I apologise for the frustration caused. Please bear with us, we are working on this Netflix account issue and will be back in touch with an update as soon as we have one.

Kind regards,

Serena

ChelseaLady
On our wavelength

Any updates?... this is ridiculous now... why can't we all be sent reactivation emails or voucher codes!!!!. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ChelseaLady, 

We currently do not have any updates, please keep checking for an activation email.

Zoie

Was told yesterday a new one couldn't be sent.