cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there technical team. So now have to wait. Has anyone else got this problem

538 REPLIES 538

Just a update.  

I spoke to Virginmedia again yesterday.  All they told me is that is continues to be a known issue affecting lots of customers.  They had a status update on their systems telling them that IT are still looking into it.  I also contacted Netflix customer care to be certain. They confirmed that the billing issue is from Virginmedia and there is nothing further they can do. 

Most unhelpful.  Has anyone else had better luck?

Thanks for coming back to us @Phuntoosh, the team would have given the only update that they had available to them at the time, I believe that its still the same case at the moment, we are working to get this resolved and hope to have it all sorted very soon.

Regards,

Steven_L

LyndonJ
On our wavelength

I was communicating with Virgin again yesterday for another three hours. They have disconnected my Netflix I'm now waiting for a new activation code which may take 7days. I'm not holding my breath

Hi there @LyndonJ, thanks for the update.

Sorry to see your Netflix was disconnected, let us know if you don't see this code after the 7 days.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello Nathan.

Will we all receive this activation code/link automatically? Or will I need to phone customer services again?

Thanks. 

stuartgreen
Dialled in

I'm still trying to talk to someone in CS who will acknowledge the problem even exists.

I just need VM to reset my netflix link on their end and resend a new email.

Agreed.  I just wish they would do that for everyone automatically. It seems simple enough to send a link through. That way we are happy, Netflix is happy and VirginMedia are happy. 

It would save hours for everyone including Virginmedia. 

if anyone from Virginmedia support is watching this forum - please could you action this asap. 

Hi, thanks for replying on this thread. The support team are working on this still so any action needed on the back of this will be done from our end.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

patsmith_win
On our wavelength

I am having the same problem but I have never had a Netflix account before as I used my son's account.  I have spent about 5 hours with both Virgin and Netflix and Virgin say my Netflix account is active and Netflix say Virgin cancelled it on 24/4, ie one month after it started with my Ultimate Volt package.  I think someone needs to tell Virgin Customer Service agents what is going on as they don't have a clue and Netflix are not interested until they receive their money.  Customers are playing piggy in the middle and can't watch Netflix in the meantime.

Exactly the same as my problem. You would think just the small amount of people on here with the problem Virgin would be on the case sorting. I gate to say it they are only interested in getting be customers. No customer service help after that.