cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Thanks for letting me know this @jacor, I have looked further into this and can see that Netflix hasn't been included in your package, we are unable to add this to your package over the forums as we cannot do any package changes over the forums. 

Please could you call into the team on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line or you can message us on WhatsApp using 0730 532 7112. They will be happy to look into this further for you via any method that you choose. Please be aware that replies aren't  instant via WhatsApp but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Regards,

Steven_L

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Still the same for me and it shows in my package.

seriously what is going on this is terrible service.

this will be the third time we are told of a fix when it’s not !

jacor
On our wavelength

Steven-L , I've been told many times it's been added, can you not see back through this thread? I've got an open complaint with this too. I ring up, told to wait while they add it... told it's added and to wait 48hrs. I say , are you 100% sure? They said yes absolutely. Wait 2-3 days and nothing changes.. there's something fundermentally flawed here 

We truly apologise for this issue @jacor.

As mentioned by Steven, we are unable to make package changes here on our community forums. It appears that at the time, our phone team was unable to make the appropriate change due to a technical issue. This issue should now be resolved. 

Please get in contact with our phone team again so we can properly resolve this matter for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jacor
On our wavelength

Mods... This is the 6th time I've rang customer service after I've been told that all I need to do it ring up, it's definitely sorted now etc....

Got the usual 'oh we can see it's not added to your account, let me sort that for you.'  Confirmed. Guaranteed it'll be on there now etc etc etc  Within a couple of hours to show up he reckoned.... Nothing.

Do you have any communication with anyone senior at virgin to articulate you have a problem here? It's either that or you know there is an issue and you're purposefully stalling... Please don't tell me to ring customer services again, the complaints team have asked me to do that about 5 times. 

Im a new customer, why do I have to keep chasing this when I should just get it as part of my initial package? I'm literally paying for a service which is partially unavailable.

Please escalate to someone with authority 

Betts-4
On our wavelength

I’m still getting the same and for the 4th time not even aknowledged on here 😂

What is going on,it’s just adding Netflix it can’t be hard,sky do it no problem it’s part of the tv.

looking like I may need to go back,the internet is not even been stable.

need to check my 14 days being up as this is why I feel im being stalled.

Betts-4
On our wavelength

On a side note I have a volt package and without even knowing I was getting it have 6 months of Disney plus as an extra for free by O2 and all I had to do was put my mobile number in and got instant access with an existing account.

Please virgin I just want my own Netflix and a code to do so.

either that or just add the fee credit to my bill,what’s the difference and I’ll pay myself.

jacor
On our wavelength

Can someone reply to me please? I'm literally out of options. Do you have any escalation points to some this black hole that seems to exist in virgins systems?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jacor, 

Thank you for your reply I am sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix.

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Zoie

Betts-4
On our wavelength

What’s the time frame for this ?

@jacor maybe complaint to ofcom /ombudsman is needed and group action

we are all paying for this and was attracted because of it and not getting the service 

I may take social media and get this picked up