cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

^^^^^

I am happy with the resolution agreed with your colleague as long as VM continue with the agreed rolling monthly resolution for the rest of my contract.

I see that this months bill has now been taken and the full credit has not been given as promised  - I should have had two months credit (as my first bill is for two months VM subscription and should have had Netflix Standard for both the two months).

I have had no sign of any email and my online account will not allow access to my mailbox - another shortfall by VM !!

No Mailbox.jpg

Hi JonnyG14, 

Thanks for coming back to us via the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that the mailbox isn't opening. Do you mind me asking if you ever created a Virgin Media email address? I ask this as we recently made changes and new customers are no longer able to create a mailbox. If this is the case then the email tab will be inaccessible to you and the error you're receiving is correct. 

Make sure when signing in to My Virgin Media, you are following this link here and not any other saved links. 

Pop back and keep us posted on if the Netflix tile is now available for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath,

I was an old member from 5 years ago and have just returned to Virgin Media.

I have three @virginmedia.com email addresses from my previious time with you and these are still working fine in my MS Outlook account.  However I suspect these are not linked to me new VM account and therefore I cannot access any mailbox despite the tile showing on my VM page.

The Netflix tile has always been present on my webpage but it always takes me to a subscrition service (at additional cost) which is not right.  It is quite clear from your own statements on your adverts that those on the Ultimate Volt 1 gig package (like me) should receive an email with details on how to activate the free Netfflix Standard package.  This email seems to never arrive for many people (including me). 

My complaint has now been resolved by compensation for now so I have no issues or complaints myself anymore, but have spent hours and hours contacting you to get an agreed resolution the problem.

Hi JonnyG14,

Thank you for reaching bac out and for the update, glad to hear you have now been given a resolution which you are happy with, apologies for the inconvenience caused by the hours you were trying to get this issue resolved.

In regards to Emails you can set up more Emails if needed Via your Online Account, you can also view your bills and manage your account there also. 

If you do need any further help or support please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, I’ve upgraded, Start of June, to a new plan which includes Netflix. Now login details yet??? 

Hi @Paulyj1

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you haven't received any information yet. 

You should have received an email with activation details.

Could you please check your junk folder?

Could you also check your online account please as you may be able to activate Netflix there.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, junk mail checked. It shows in my package but unable to activate/login

Hi @Paulyj1,

Does your self-care account offer you the activate option?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

unfortunately not

Thanks for coming back to me @Paulyj1

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn