cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Paty
Tuning in

I'm sure this has been mentioned I've got Netflix as part of my package 7 working day's are gone still no email to get access how long does it take?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My fellow Ipswichian..

Don't get too exited , just the standard cut and paste response , and an "IT ticket" will be raised.

Has not fixed the problem for anybody so far..

Problem started two months ago today and we are no nearer to a fix than we were then !

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Tractorboy
Rising star

How long is a piece of string ? 😁

Some of us have been waiting two months now , VM have a major problem with this..

Appears mine has just been deleted and re-instated so I am back where I was two months ago waiting for the email again I guess..

Join the club!

I had Netflix before changing packages paid through virgin Netflix told me that virgin stopped paying them so they cancelled the subscription guess I'll have to start a new one otherwise my wife won't talk to me anymore 

Tractor boy you must be in ipswich like me 

I am indeed..

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Paty,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Have you received any activation emails for Netflix? Can you also make sure any junk/spam folders have been checked as well.

Lastly, please check your online account - virg.in/myVM - on the homepage after you've signed in, there should be a Netflix tile there with an 'activate' button. 

Let me know if neither there.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi I have checked all emails spam included and there is no Netflix tile on my/vm

Thanks for coming back to me. I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

My fellow Ipswichian..

Don't get too exited , just the standard cut and paste response , and an "IT ticket" will be raised.

Has not fixed the problem for anybody so far..

Problem started two months ago today and we are no nearer to a fix than we were then !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ipswichians don't forget there is a friend facility on here. Just click on the other Suffolk native's profile and select the friend button.