cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

DeclanH1
Tuning in

I signed up for Ultimate Volt 1 Gig on 28 March 2022. Received this email last night from Netflix:

583F11BD-EAFC-4C10-806F-9358F8034308.jpeg

 Managed to check my Virgin Media account this morning. It shows:

39D8DC82-6EA2-4C48-99E7-30D7B53D9096.png

 When I select Netflix and try to sign in, it now only allows me the option to Restart Membership and asks for bank details to activate - no mention of Virgin Media package.

why am I being denied the service I am paying for through my bundle?

8 REPLIES 8

Tractorboy
Rising star
Put Netflix into search and take your pick from multiple threads.
You are not alone....
This is a complete shambles!

Sadly I saw the huge number of threads.

when I spoke to Netflix, they said VM had sent out an old email when inviting everyone to sign up but they couldn’t resolve the problem - batted it back to VM. 

And VM are saying they have fixed it!

No wonder there are a lot of unhappy customers with no idea when this will be resolved.

Hi DeclanH1,

Thank you for reaching out to us, do you have an activate button on your online account?

Regards

Paul.

Unfortunately I don’t. I spent a few hours on phone trying to sort this out today with no success - hoping this channel will enable a faster resolution. 
My wife has had to renew her premium subscription for another month to ensure I don’t get abuse from my two daughters!

Hi DeclanH1, sincerest apologies you are also affected with the Netflix billing / activation issue!

We are aware this is a widespread issue affecting multiple customers and are working collaboratively with Netflix to get it sorted. In the meantime I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can ensure your account is set up correctly, and raise a ticket for your specific case if needed! Please do keep us updated if anything changes. 

All the best. 

Molly

Still no further forward and no contact from anyone at Virgin. The many subscribers who are, I’m afraid, being charged for a service they are not getting, deserve a letter explaining how this will be resolved and receive a discount equal to Netflix Standard (£10.99) each month until this is resolved

Hi @DeclanH1,

Sorry there's been no progress yet. I can see you have been speaking with Molly via PM and a IT ticket has been raised in regards to this. 

As soon as we know more, we will advise.

Thanks for your patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs