cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

dimtim
Joining in

Hi, 
Is there any news on the Netflix issue. received a email say bill not paid on the 30th. 

From the other posts and pinned post, I've not received a email to activate or showing in my account. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry to hear that @dimtim and thank you so much for letting us know. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this a little bit further.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dimtim,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your Netflix services at the moment! 

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still awaiting either email or activate button to show on my account. 

better not be bill this month. 

Hi @dimtim

Thank you for your further message.

Can I just clarify with you please, are you able to view Netflix and log into your Netflix account as before?

If not, what message are you seeing?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

As like other that have reported this. I received a email saying that my netflix was canceled due to non payment which was included in my virgin bill. 
we have been advised that this should of been sort and receive a email to reactivate the account or if not received to log in to out account and there will be a option to reactivate on the VM website. either of this have happened. 
If i log into Netflix it asks me to restart my subscription. I do not want to do this as been advised on the phone its part of the bill so don't want to be charged twice. 
Thanks  

Thank you for providing this information @dimtim.

When you sign into your My Virgin Media account, select Account details, here you should see a option to 'Recover Netflix account', when selecting this and clicking 'Recover' are you taking to the Netflix site to enter in your My Virgin Media details and recover your subscription again? Keep us updated with how you get on.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

thank you for your reply by there is no option to recover Netflix in my account details tab on the VM website.

I'm sorry to hear that @dimtim and thank you so much for letting us know. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this a little bit further.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again. 

Just went to watch Netflix and again prompting to restart Membership.
Whats going on ?

Hi Dimtim, thank you for coming back to this thread to keep us updated!
Sorry to hear you are still having some issues with your Netflix. Would you be able to confirm if you are getting the 'restart membership' notification when trying to access Netflix via your TV box? 

If you can also please let us know if you have now received an activation email, or if the Netflix tile is showing within your My Virgin Media account since the prompt appeared? I know this was previously not the case, but if you can check again to see if this has changed since the new Netflix prompt message. 

All the best. 

Molly