cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Yes I get this to 

Thanks for coming back to us @jacor.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

When i look at my account with Virgin it says Netflix included. When i open a browser and go to Netflix.com i sign in it says welcome back but wants me to pay for it.

jacor
On our wavelength

I've replied to your DM Steven. Hopefully you can have more luck where the many customer service/complaints people have failed! Thanks

Betts-4
On our wavelength

What I find great is I’m posting the same issue and no one has contacted me or asked to help ??

Thanks @jacor, I will get this looked into this morning and get back to you as soon as I can. ^SL

Hello Steven,

Maybe when you find the issue with @jacor you could look into mine also? I am getting the same thing within the My Virgin media app. 

Screenshot_20220502-173905_Chrome.jpg

jacor
On our wavelength

Did you manage to find anything out Steven_L?

Hey @jacor

We have had some progress on this, the issue has now been resolved, please can you check to see if this has now been added for you?

If not, we will need to log this with our support team to look into this further.

Regards,

Steven_L

jacor
On our wavelength

Everything seems the same @Steven_L , I've not received any invite email either...