cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin billing removed

chocobogamer
Tuning in

Hi. I have just last month upgraded contract to include Netflix.

I updated my payment information to go via virgin correctly.

i got a rather surprising email and payment taken from netflix, and when i look it says that it WAS included between date x and y.

i cannot re-add virgin as my payment option as my virgin account seems to think im already linked to an account. 

this is not acceptable as it was correctly sorted and seems to be an error your side, please correct this

38 REPLIES 38

Hi @chocobogamer

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details. Please keep us updated if you have not received an email by the end of the week or if you are still having issues accessing Netflix after following the steps.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, thanks for this info, is it the same for those who already had virgin activated but lost it as the payment method? Thanks

It seems to be mainly those people that the fix did not work for and are still waiting for a solution...

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @chocobogamer,

Welcome back, thanks for replying.

We are currently able to offer help with this now, I will send you a private chat now. Please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

paulw4ke
On our wavelength

Please can you help me too as I am unable to manage it on the Virgin Media website any longer and have now lost access

I'm still waiting so wouldnt hold breath.. and the phone teams terrible as they refuse to listen to the actual issue

Hi @paulw4ke

I have sent you a private message on your other thread regarding Volt. 

I can help with this concern also there. 

Please respond to the private message when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

i have not been able to access my netfix account since upgrading a couple of weeks ago. it is supposed to be included in my package. i was told to click on the netflix tile in myvirginmedia....but no such tile appears...i am going round in circles.

Second charge for Netflix has now come out of my account and still no sign of it being fixed. These better be refunded as I'm currently £21 out of pocket for something that is contracted to be part of my billing...

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @chocobogamer,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I do apologise that this issue is still ongoing. We are working on resolving this Netflix issue as soon as we can and I do apologise about any inconvenience caused by this. We will be able to review your journey once this issue has been resolved and look at correcting any incorrect billing due to this issue.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs