cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin billing removed

chocobogamer
Tuning in

Hi. I have just last month upgraded contract to include Netflix.

I updated my payment information to go via virgin correctly.

i got a rather surprising email and payment taken from netflix, and when i look it says that it WAS included between date x and y.

i cannot re-add virgin as my payment option as my virgin account seems to think im already linked to an account. 

this is not acceptable as it was correctly sorted and seems to be an error your side, please correct this

38 REPLIES 38

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chocobogamer, thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

If you head to your My Virgin Media account does it show a netflix tile and an 'activation' button? 

If so, please follow the activation button which should rectify the issue. 

Please do be aware it is important to use the same email address to register as that of your pre-existing Netflix services, or you may be billed twice. 
If there is no tile showing, or this does not work for any reason just let us know and we will send you a PM to take a few details so we can investigate further! All the best. 

Molly

Hi, when i sign in it says manage. But when i click that it says i have to call. When i login to netflix i get nothing related to virgin, and i've confirmed it's the same account that i linked. 

i would like the account unlinked so i can connect again please

Also netflix account history confirms it is the correct account:

Your membership was included with Virgin Media between 28/03/2022 and 28/04/2022. Contact Virgin Media for billing details.

please remove the "link" as i am not using virgin for netflix billing any more, through no fault of my own, and i would like to

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response chocobogamer,

Welcome back to the community.

May I ask regarding Netflix being linked to your account, have you received a confirmation email of it being correctly set up on the Virgin account?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi.

it says "active" on your side, and manage rather than activate (but manage only says call..), but it is not linked to my netflix account and as stated i can see it was removed because it was seen by them as no longer included

please, please, please, because i am very frustrated with your whatsapp team and them refusing to read what i have put, can you go into my account, disconnect the "active" account so that i can re-link it.

the issue is virgin's side, not netflix's, and i cannot correct this without unlinking

A9EEFEE5-F5FF-47B2-B571-E7770F1F4827.png

 i simply need this to be reset back to "activate" so that i can re-link it because my link has been severed (to clarify, it is not active against *any* of my accounts)

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response,

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Kain

Hi @chocobogamer - did you manage to sort this? I am having the same problem. Spent a long while on a call 26th April, thought it was sorted but had another cancellation email from Netflix today. Any luck your end?

Hi, nothing yet, Kain is looking into it, he didnt want to remove things because it's not showing correctly in my account.

i think virgin would be better to discount everyone's bills by 10.99 so we can sub directly (i've already been charged a month i shouldnt have been anyway)