cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix unable to be billed through Virgin

Coomba
Joining in

I joined Virgin in June as a new customer and had problems with Netflix ever since. It works for a few days and then it says it is not being paid through my bundle and is cancelled.

I’ve spoken to about 8 people, been hung up on twice when they didn’t know how to solve it, told a ticket would be raised twice, told I would be rung back twice and…..nothing. It’s awful. I’m paying for a service I’m just not getting and spending hours on the phone to customer service! 

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Coomba,

I'm really sorry to hear you're facing problems with your Netflix subscription. Can you please try heading to your My Virgin Media and you should see a Netflix tab, which contains an "Activate" or "Manage" button, this should reinstate the service.

In regards to the ticket, I can see that our team are still working on this, which is why they haven't reached out yet. Rest assured, they will work on getting this resolved as soon as possible

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I have gone to the app and pressed ‘manage my plan’ It says it’s already active.

When will this be resolved? It’s been over 2 months and I’m still being charged. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Coomba,

If the subscription is showing as Active in your My Virgin Media, this means we're sending the necessary information to Netflix. Have you spoken to them in regards to this issue, what have they advised?

To confirm, are you trying to access Netflix using the email that you have registered to Virgin Media with? Have you received any other emails in your Spam/Junk folder regarding activation?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ