cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix subscription

Brionline
Joining in

Just upgraded to tv. Found out i had been subscribed to Netflix. Rang Virgin who said was an error and reimbursed. Next, sub amount back on bill. Rang netflix who said i had bought a subscription with an email address i didnt recognise. They closed it down last week. But showing that it is registered again this week.

Someone seems to have hacked the box. Howcan i resolve this. 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Brionline 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with your Netflix subscription! Just so we can best offer you further support with this, can you please let us know:

-Have you ever accessed Netflix via the app on your TV360 box?

-If so, did you previously have a service with Netflix that you used to log in with? 

-Are you still aware of the email address used to take out the service that you did not recognise? 

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate further and offer more support with this. We will need to check the account and confirm which email address you believe the service to have been taken out with. You can find my PM in the top right corner of the page in your inbox. 📩
Thanks for your patience in the meantime whilst we investigate and offer further support. We can return to this public thread with another update when possible. All the best. 🌞

Molly