cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix subscription cancelled

Austringer
Tuning in

I am another unhappy customer. My Netflix was cancelled by them a week ago because Virgin have not paid them.

I have paid and am not getting the service. It says on twitter that the issue has been resolved but this is not the case. Calls to 150 are not proving fuitful!

45 REPLIES 45

Thanks, Lets hope it's fixed soon!

I am still having issues with this, think ofcom will be my next step

Never got my Netflix reconnected to my virgin account, then got a new package including Netflix and can't get the Netflix to join up to my virginmedia account still.

Told a fix was coming months but it not happen yet, regular phones calls to Virginmedia, nothing happens, still paying Netflix direct still despite having it included in my package, want serious compensation for this now, or its off to ofcom for me

Been over 7 months now 

Hi rgwebster, thanks for the reply and the IT team will have this fixed as soon as they can. 

Have a good day. 

Chris.

Hi,

Can you tell me if this issue has been resolved, cos I'm not seeing any differences my end.

cheers

Richard

Hi Richard, 

Thanks for posting back in the Community. I'm sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you. 

I can see this has already been raised up to IT for you. They will endeavour to get things resolved as soon as they can but in the meantime all we can do is wait I'm afraid. 

Are you currently paying a monthly fee to Netflix? Let me know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes we are currently paying a fee to Netflix, ever since virgin discontinued paying, back in August.

Hi Richard, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming this. 

We will need to look at adding a credit for you in that case. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi rgwebster, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message. 

I'm lad I was able to get things sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues then you know where I am. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Parrlander
Joining in

My netflix account through the package is suspended. Netflix say due to no VM payment and the accounts being unlinked.  Still shows active on my VM app.

5 times ive contacted you ticket raised and nothing back. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Parrlander, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had here. When did you first contact the team about this and when was the IT ticket raised? When do you log onto your online account, I know you've mentioned it's still active and does it show as linked etc? Also, I know it sounds daft - but have you rebooted the TV box you have?

Cheers, 

Ryan.