cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix subscription cancelled

Austringer
Tuning in

I am another unhappy customer. My Netflix was cancelled by them a week ago because Virgin have not paid them.

I have paid and am not getting the service. It says on twitter that the issue has been resolved but this is not the case. Calls to 150 are not proving fuitful!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tractorboy
Rising star

Nothing is proving fruitfull as you can see from the multiple threads on the subject!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

45 REPLIES 45

Tractorboy
Rising star

Nothing is proving fruitfull as you can see from the multiple threads on the subject!

See below from Virgin who also promised a refund!

[11/05, 12:12] Virgin Media: We’ve been made aware due to a technical error with our systems that a high number of customers who subscribe to Netflix with us through their Virgin media bill have had access to their Netflix service paused or cancelled. This has not cancelled your bundle completely. We’ve identified this issue and we are working through these today as a high priority to get your access restored to Netflix.

Our teams are working on this as a priority, and your access will be restored as soon as possible. We are aiming to have all accounts up and running again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understand. 😀
[11/05, 12:13]

Ian: If the above is true why has it taken a week to get a response?

"We’ve identified this issue and we are working through these today as a high priority to get your access restored to Netflix.

Our teams are working on this as a priority, and your access will be restored as soon as possible. We are aiming to have all accounts up and running again as soon as possible."

How many times have we seen this type of statement over the last few weeks ???

Hi @Austringer

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Another subscriber here who has had there VM payment method removed from Netflix, can you please contact me to correct this. Thank you

GeeJay30
Joining in

Another unhappy customer here, my cancelled as well

Had a kids sleepover yesterday so had to manually purchase Netflix and reactivate my account separately now

Hope Virginmedia don't think they aae going to bill me next month, sure I was upto date with my subscription anyway and cut shirt early because of virginmedia error

Hi there @GeeJay30

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Netflix! 

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can look into this a bit further, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you

Hi, 
I'm another person who has had an email from Netflix cancelling my subscription, despite it appearing on my Virgin Media bill this month. It seems the only way to get this fixed is to post here and hope for a PM from a moderator?

Hi there @ScottRowlands, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have had a charge for Netflix even though you had notification that it had been cancelled. Just to confirm have you been able to log into your online account here to see if you have the option to reactivate Netflix?

Alternatively some have reported that this works if reactivating via the TV box. If you do still have issues with this please let me know and I can assist further?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules