cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix 'renewal' appearing on bill

faziemaize
Joining in

Hello there,

I just noticed the following information about Netflix on my latest Broadband bill:

VM bill netflix.JPG

I don't have a Netflix account and no-one in the household has signed up for one. I noticed also that my contract appears to have changed:

VM contract netflix.JPG

Again, I didn't ask for Netflix access and haven't been notified of any contract changes.

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on?

Thank you for your time and advice.

Tom.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @faziemaize,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with Netflix appearing on your bill.

Does anyone in your household have a Netflix account that may have been added to your account, with Virgin Media as the payment method?

What changes have been made on your account?

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks @Steven_L and sorry for my late reply!

No, no-one in the household has a Netflix account that could have been added to my Virgin Media account - I do not have a Netflix account either.

I cannot see any changes to my account, but this is the first time I have noticed information about Netflix renewals on my bill.

Thanks again,
Tom.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @faziemaize,

Thank you for coming back to me about this issue. I'm very sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Have you noticed the Netflix addition on your previous bills at all?

Have you got any emails from Netflix which could imply than an account has been set up? 

Has your package price changed at all? 

Please take a look at your previous bills and let us know if you find anything further. We're happy to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks @Paulina_Z

I hadn't noticed the Netflix addition on previous bills until now but it has been there since the earliest bill I can see online (last Feb). I've never had any emails from Netflix suggesting an account has been set up.

On 2nd Feb my package price increased by £2.26, my bundle has changed from M200 to M500, and I have been getting emails from Virgin Media asking me to rate my recent change to Virgin Media services or equipment. This is what prompted me to check my bills.

Thank you so much for your help and please excuse my slowness in replying!

Thank you for letting us know @faziemaize.

Are you able to check your TV box to see if the Netflix app has been used or logged into? https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/netflix

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs