im fed up with this as it’s the 3 time it’s happened in 5 months

is it just me?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Trickydicky25,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your Netflix service. What did the team advise exactly when you raised and discussed this with them?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach

Im fed up trying to explain this problem

Its beyond belief I get a different call handler every time who can’t, or won’t try to, understand that this problem keeps happening and all I get is we will raise a ticket and it should get sorted in 5 days

ive been with virgin volt for about 4-5 months and had Netflix for about a month of that time

Hi @Trickydicky25,

I am sorry to hear that you've not had a great experience. We're keen to help, but in order to do that I'd need to understand what's been discussed and actioned thus far. All we know of the situation from here is what you've shared so far of it in your forum posts.

Let us know and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach when I first switched from sky to virgin volt the package included Netflix 

I never received an activation email so could never get onto Netflix and co tasted virgin a number of times to no avail

i eventually got someone to sort the problem but a month later the Netflix account was switched off

Back to square one. After three calls I again got it sorted and watched Netflix for about a month before once again it looks like the account has been deactivated. I’ve spoken to a call centre member who’s given me the usual well we will get it sorted within 5 days. 
I’ve no faith in virgin or the tech team. 

I can certainly understand the frustration with this, I will be happy to help take a look at this further for you.

So I can do this, I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules