cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix now included in ultimate volt bundle but I'm having an issue getting it working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I was really excited to watch something on Netflix after today's news about it being included it the ultimate volt bundle at no additional cost but it simply isn't working.

I checked my account and in my account under the manage streaming services section it shows that I have Netflix active as part of my bundle but I have no way to access it. When I click to manage Netflix it tells me I needs to manage my subscription through my Netflix account but I don't have a Netflix account tied to my virgin account.

I have tried clicking through to Netflix and trying to create a new account and link my virgin media account during the set up process but that's not an option and I have tried going on to the app on the 360 box to set up an account but that doesn't work either.

I have tried everything else I can think of with no luck and any help would be much appreciated

57 REPLIES 57

ihassan1
On our wavelength

How did you resign up or link netflix if existing customers as I've been told I'll ge charged £10.99 pm @Cawsie

Wth

Go on chat and tell them you don't think you're getting a good deal

ihassan1
On our wavelength

Hi @Cawsie

What chat?

VM CS is useless tbh let's be fair

VM CS is hard work they dnt have a clue or seen to assist let's be fair!

Screenshot_20220328-230654_Chrome.jpg

Hi

I'm having the same problem as others.  My Virgin Ultimate Bolt was activated yesterday but Netflix is not activated.

I've not had email with a link and there is no "activtae Netflix" banner when I log in to my virgin account either.

I tried phoning the helpline and they couldn't work out what the problem was.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Danny9

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issue and that you did not receive the email. I shall send you a private message now so that we can look into this further and get your Netflix sorted.

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi - despite spending half my weekend on the phone to Virgin, I still haven't been able to resolve this!

Nobody seems to be able to send me the activation email?  Instead I'm told to try doing the same things (check email, check spam folder, use the activation button on the website, sign up to Netflix on the TV app) over and over again. None of them work. 

My only option to watch netflix is to sign up to their standard package at a cost of £10.99 a month.   Which I shouldn't  have to because Netflix is including in my ultimate volt bundle.

All I need is someone to send me an activation emai, please can somebody make this happen?

Please help!

ihassan1
On our wavelength

Hi @Danny9

I have same issue VM CS don't have a clue I was told the same I've been on the phone speaking to them for 1-2 hrs per days from last Monday everyday! The CS Advisers, well most of them said they didn't even know about Netflix and VM free/ part of Volt Ultimate bundle (its also part of the bigger it seems)
and i've checked T&C's its available to existing customer too. I have to show him on the VM Media website, he replied your right its on there but that the first he heard or seen the offer! Com'on VM let your agents know of new upcoming offers/ features!

Others said I would need to sign up for a new Volt Ultimate bundle, that shouldn't be the case and com'on! Others said nope its not possible your stuck on Volt Ultimate bundle with netflix for free/ or part of the bundle, either I go without or pay for it as an add-on/ extra! What a joke!

Why all the mis-info VM? Very dishearting and frustrating spend 2+ every days to get told all different stories etc.. its a joke not very good or professional?

Can any one assist?

ihassan1
On our wavelength
Hi @Serena_C

can you assist me and send me a PM and we try and get this all sorted so I ca get on with life and my day please? I find VM CS very difficult and very frustrating there must be a better way for us customers to get good/ great level of service especially we are paying for the top top bundle?

I find VM CS very unhelpful and very incompetent tbf

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Danny9

Sorry to hear you are frustrated with our customer service, that's not the high standard of service we aim to provide. I have responded to your private message with details regarding the next steps if you have not received the activation email. I hope this helps. 

Just so you know, the Community Help Forums aren't an instant messaging service. We will do our best to respond to your post / PMs as quickly as possible but sometimes it can take a few days, apologies for the frustration caused.

Kind regards,

Serena