cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not working

PaulJ4
Tuning in

I renewed my Virgin Media Ultimate Volt bundle 2 March 2022 18 month contract. Netflix has been removed and now requesting payment to access. It was working until a few weeks ago, tried speaking to customer service but no help at all.

I see from other posts it's included from 21 March 2022, but I was told and have a contract showing it's included in my monthly VM payment.

So if this is the case and the contract has been changed, am I now free to leave VM without penalty?

11 REPLIES 11

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaulJ4, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with Netflix working. Taking a look from this end it is showing as still being included. 

Can you try signing in to My Virgin Media here and scroll down to the Netflix Tile and try re-activating it this way. 

Let me know how that goes. If it doesn't work please also pop a screenshot in your reply so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thanks for the reply.

I've tried logging in no tile as such... here's a screenshot. When you click on the link they don't do anything. Hopefully you can help.

Screenshot_20230208-134637.png

Hi Paulj4, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

There should only be one Netflix option. Does the link work on either of them? 

If not can you try logging in using a PC / Laptop instead and using a browser to see if the issue is the same? 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Neither link works on mobile or PC unfortunately.

I'm so sorry to hear this @PaulJ4 can you confirm what happens when you click the link? Do you get an error message at all? 

Thank you

Hi,

Nothing it just refreshers the screen, no errors.

Hi PaulJ4, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

As there are no errors, it doesn't give us much to work with I'm afraid. The only thing we can do from this end is to raise this with the IT Team for them to look further into for you. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi PaulJ4, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad we've been able to get this raised for you and hopefully we will have an update for you shortly. 

If you have anything else you wish to discuss, please let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

It's been nearly two months now since I raised this issue. Can you please credit my account with the Netflix subscription amount from January until the end of my contract, and I will buy an add-on directly from them.

Thank you