cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not working

bexylou02
Joining in

This is exactly the same issue I am having - signed up to a new contract with VM on 19/07/2022 …. never received activation email for Netflix

was told by a VM agent to activate through tv box ….. in the last 6 ish weeks since resigning a new class tract we’ve only been able to use Netflix for max 2 weeks which is appauling

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to me @bexylou02, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bexylou02

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Netflix activation. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. I have had a look at our system and I can see you have been in contact with our team regarding this issue. We can also see a resolution was given. Do you need any further help regarding this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have spoken with someone but not been given a resolution no.

Ove been told it’s an issue for all of your VM customers not just me …… is this correct? As that’s the first I’ve been told - no one informed us there was a wide problem when we signed up with you!!!

@bexylou02 wrote:

Snip...

no one informed us there was a wide problem when we signed up with you!!!

Oh no really, did you actually expect that they would admit to an issue before you signed up? These are salespeople and their only job is to get you to sign up and hence earn a bonus.

Seriously if you think they would admit to any issues up front, well, listen I have this bridge across the Thames that needs to be sold, but it needs to be secret; so just between you and I, are you interested? Send your bank details to .........

Thanks for coming back to us @bexylou02, this issue isn't affecting all of our customers, so I'm not sure why you have been told that by the team.

What have the team advised you about the issues and have they stated that they have raised any tickets to our support teams to get the problems resolved?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Ive had no end of tickets raised over the last 4ish weeks and not heard back from anyone with them.

We have had to chase all the time with no permanent resolution.

I was told yesterday it’s affecting most of VM’s customers and they are working on a fix but can’t give an exact time scale. A new ticket was apparently raised and that I would hear back from some in a week - i don’t hold out any hope as no one has ever contacted us with all the other tickets raised.

This is the worst customer experience and package issues we have had since switching to a new bundle with you since we joined a few years ago.

Thanks for coming back to me @bexylou02, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

thank you Steven !