Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix nightmare

fuz
Dialled in

We're sorry to say goodbye

Hi xxxx

Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Friday, 1st April 2022.

If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.

Obviously we'd love to have you back. All you have to do is restart your membership.

Restart Membership

We're here to help if you need it. Visit the Help Centre for more info or contact us.

The Netflix team

Got this email from Netflix on Friday. Since then have been unable to sign into Netflix via any of the VM apps or My Virgin Media page, keep getting message saying something is wrong please try again. Numerous phone calls to VM and Netflix over the weekend and today without any joy Netflix is included in my bundle but cannot sign in.  

268 REPLIES 268

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Iyesbkz

As @Tractorboy has mentioned, please do not process through the £10.99 per month option as you will be charged and we may not be able to refund any incurred costs relating to this issue.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece, this goes against the advice previously given to me by a customer service agent on the phone. I was told to take up the paid option and i would not be charged.

As previous comments state, this is part of our contract now, and we are not getting our full range of services. We should be entitled to some sort of compensation, and not simply "it'll be fixed when it's fixed" as we are currently getting 

You should be greatful your only losing out on somethings.

Due to the unique way VM works and how this issue has become unbalanced, Im getting charged the £5 mionthly premium fee every month for netflix I then have to spend an hour speaking to CS to get back. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry stuartgreen,

To clarify is the premium due to be free of charge on your package?

Thankks,

Kain

spell
Knows their stuff

Hardly the point if it forms part of a contractual package which is not being fully supplied. This 'try on' has been attempted before - very crafty

Staggering news. I've only gone and received the email.

I can't believe my eyes 

woodsy

Stop winding us up , it's not April 1st 😁

gnol43
On our wavelength

just got the activation email woo hoo they are real after all just took 27 attempts to send it to me 

Hi,

Did you actually have to contact them? Or did they just send it since I would like the email.

Chris.

Haven't stopped contacting them for 2 months. No contact over the past few days though, it just turned up today out of the blue