Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix nightmare

fuz
Dialled in

We're sorry to say goodbye

Hi xxxx

Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Friday, 1st April 2022.

If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.

Obviously we'd love to have you back. All you have to do is restart your membership.

Restart Membership

We're here to help if you need it. Visit the Help Centre for more info or contact us.

The Netflix team

Got this email from Netflix on Friday. Since then have been unable to sign into Netflix via any of the VM apps or My Virgin Media page, keep getting message saying something is wrong please try again. Numerous phone calls to VM and Netflix over the weekend and today without any joy Netflix is included in my bundle but cannot sign in.  

268 REPLIES 268

Tractorboy, I wouldn't get excited. I've had that twice. Its as the try to re-add the codes apparently. 

Didn't work for me

Yes I am assuming this is an attempt to fix it.

The email received says Netflix has been removed , but the new contract dated today does say included.

What has changed is that I now no longer have an activation button either online or in the VM app.

This has been tried twice with me. Both times it didn’t work.

Guess they are just turning it off and on again and hoping for the best!

Apologies woodsy1984

This is with our IT team who are working hard to resolve asap. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Josep58
On our wavelength

What is the ETA on it being fixed?

gnol43
On our wavelength

josep58 how long is a piece of string 

do not hold your breath its only been two months and counting

Josep58
On our wavelength

I was promised an activation email within 10 days.

It only stopped working on the 13th May. My favourite series come out on Friday and if it isn't fixed I will be very annoyed. 

We have all been promised emails for 2 months. Via WhatsApp chat, on here, on phone calls. It never comes 

So we're all being charged for and nothing is being done?

There's no way to fix this either.

Ever since this change it's all gone pair shaped for none Volt customers which is very unfair... I got an "upgrade" with a pod which I'm guessing is a hide up so I don't keep complaining about not having Netflix.