cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix login lost

Si79
Joining in

Hi,

We have had Netflix through VM for approx. 1 year, no issues until this week (3/5/22) when we loaded up Netflix and got a message that our login email address wasn't recognised.

I have rang VM customer services today and got told there has been a problem with some accounts and I would need to re-activate Netflix on my VM account. I have logged into my VM account but I am currently seeing a "Bad Request" error page when I click on My Account. I have tried the VM App but that takes me to Netflix website where they try to sign me up for a new account directly.

I have seen the posts about the Netflix account problems, will I have to wait for an activation email?

Any help much appreciated,

Si

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Si79,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry you're having some issues with Netflix.

We’ve been having some issues with Netflix activations/emails but the source of this problem should now be resolved and we’re in the process of fixing all the affected accounts. 

Can you try accessing your online account in an alternative browser or clear cookies cache to see if that allows you to click the 'activate' button without getting the error you are currently seeing?

Keep us posted.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Cleared my browser cache and VM account is working fine now thanks.

Unfortunately no "Activation" button anywhere on my account pages, I've checked My Package pages etc but nothing. The call centre did confirm we still had Netflix on our account so baffling to not see it on My Package etc.

Kind regards,

Si 

I would like to take a closer look into this @Si79 so I will pop you a PM to confirm some details and we can take it from there 🙂

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @Si79,

I have raised a ticket with our support team for you and as soon as I hear back from them I will update you.

It can take 5 - 7 working days.

Thanks for your patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team