cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix issues part 2

Nick19641
Tuning in

I have just received a message from Netflix cancelling my subscription, I feel let down that after 5 months I managed to sort out this problem, then within a week it gets cancelled because Virgin won’t pay, even after I was told that it was included in my package, what is going on?

9 REPLIES 9

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nick19641 

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you still able to access your Netflix account?

Did the email received advise why the subscription was being cancelled?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

stuartgreen
Dialled in

At least you got yours sorted in 5 months, I'm still waiting since last april

Hi stuartgreen 

I am sorry to hear that.

I can see my colleague sent you a private message on Monday.

Please kindly respond there and he can assist further for you. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No it asks me to sign up, and the email said that Virgin didn’t pay the bill. So very unhappy after 5 months of waiting to get it sorted for 1 week only to find out I have lost it again 

Hi @Nick19641 thanks for your post, sorry to hear this. 

Do you have a screenshot of the email that says this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

2E66C92E-2334-4D01-B9F6-4BE634A3249A.png

Hi @Nick19641,

I am incredibly sorry for the ongoing Netflix related issues you're facing. When you attempt to access Netflix now since receiving that email, is it not working?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No it isn’t working.

Hi @Nick19641 thanks for your reply, sorry to hear this.

I can see that you're discussing this with my colleague Matthew via PM, so kindly continue to respond to them there and we'll do our best to get this sorted ASAP.

Many thanks

Tom_W