cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix issue

Luis54eed
Joining in

Hi

I was able to get Netflix through my Volt benefits but it’s no longer available.

i was told by the call centre that there is a wider Netflix issue and it would be resolved this week and I would receive an activation email.

i haven’t received anything on this yet.

activation via the app doesn’t work either

can someone help/advise?

10 REPLIES 10

Luis54eed
Joining in

Hi

For over 4 weeks my Netflix has stopped working and when I click on the link it states ‘no payment on file’.

I also cannot manage my Netflix through the app (as advised by you call centre) - it’s like it has been disabled.

is there any fix out there? VM are you able to advise?

Tractorboy
Rising star

You have been misled like thousands of others !

There has been a Netflix activation issue for over 3 months now in which time Virgin have made no official announcements and issued no time frame for it to be fixed.

There are hundreds of posts on here on the subject which will show you are not alone with this problem!

Thanks Tractorboy. Virgin are an absolute disgrace. 

Since going to Volt I have had no end of issues

Netflix blame virgin. Virgin blame Netflix. Joke!

Assume you had to pay for Netflix yourself now? Or are you still waiting?

I'm still waiting - 3 months and counting !

Hey Luis54eed, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about your Netflix issue.

This has been a issues affecting a lot of customers. 

Please can you try these steps;

1. You should sign in to My Virgin Media through this link
  2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button
  3. You should click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented to you within My Virgin Media. Please do let me know you get on. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

And here's robot Matt with the only copy and paste answer he has...

Tried that. I don’t have anything on there showing Netflix.

Hi Luis54eed

I can see you're in a PM with my colleague so please do reply to them 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Your colleague Matt has not sent a private message can someone from VM contact me