Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix included error please try later

vinniesbiscuits
Tuning in

Been with virgin for years, 

forced into a new contract.

Netflix apparently included although no activation email ?

cancelled my personal Netflix waited for end of month, then logged in on the virgin box with my old details and chose bill to virgin. 

everything worked great for a few weeks then asked to sign up every time I run the Netflix app and after putting all the details in and changing the amount from £15.99 to £10.99 for standard I get "oops something has gone wrong try later"

been trying later for a month !!!!!!

Spoke to someone who eventually answered the phone,, they said pay for it privately then claim it back from virgin by complaining. 

utter nonsense!!!!!

anyone any ideas. 

14 REPLIES 14

Hi vinniesbiscuits,

Thank you for your reply. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see the ticket has been raised and is currently assigned to and being investigated by our IT team. 

We apologise for the delays but want to assure you, the team are doing all they can to get this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Surprise surprise . Over a month gone by with a ticket raised for the tech team and still no contact from them or any Netflix . 
Maybe I should knock 10.99 off my bill every month. After all my contract included Netflix and I’m not getting it. 

Thank you for your response @vinniesbiscuits

I have had a look at our systems and I can a ticket was raised for this issue. Please bear with our team while they work on this remotely. As it stands, our technical teams are working through each ticket to best resolve this. Just to confirm, is your email address on your my VM online account up to date? Have you also checked your junk mail?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, 

yes email is correct and I have checked junk folder 

Vince 

In this case, please bear with our team while we work to resolve this. When resolved, our team will send an email which you can activate your Netflix account from.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs