cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix in my package

Mick1975
Joining in

New customer here, was told I have Netflix….. after weeks of not having it I keep getting fobbed off saying wait for email will take 24 hours this has been going on weeks ! Totally fed up with it , anyone else had this problem ….. thinking of canceling the whole thing ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tractorboy
Rising star
Check the multiple threads on here..
You are not alone this is an ongoing problem suffered by many users with no signs of resolution so far....

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Tractorboy
Rising star
Check the multiple threads on here..
You are not alone this is an ongoing problem suffered by many users with no signs of resolution so far....

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mick1975 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised. 

As @Tractorboy has mentioned, this is a known issue unfortunately but please be assured that we are attempting to resolve this as soon as possible.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on the other threads within this community for further updates, which you can see here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Mick1975
Joining in

Been a customer for 3 weeks, still no Netflix! Can I just cancel this now and get rid of virgin …… customer service is awful really really bad , they have not kept there agreements so surly I can cancel ? 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've combined your new post into your existing thread.

I'm not a lawyer so won't attempt to advise, however the cooling-off rights are detailed under Section M of the T&C's here 

If it's been more than 14days since your services were installed, then you are probably better off giving VM a chance to rectify the issues with - presumably - your inclusive Netflix add-on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We do appreciate your frustration with this Mick1975. We are still investigating this and are working towards resolving this. 

^Martin

Any news yet been a month now ? 

Hi @Mick1975

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details. Please keep us updated if you have not received an email by the end of the week or if you are still having issues accessing Netflix after following the steps.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley