cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix downgraded

Harrodinio
On our wavelength

I upgraded to TV 360 and the  new package incudes basic Netflix. I already had the Premium package so opted to pay the extra £5 to keep Premium. Dead easy. Or so I thought. However, Netflix have downgraded my account, saying Virgin have declined my request... Why on earth is this? Other users seem to have had the same experience. Every single thing with Virgin always seems to be riddled with problems. Nothing is ever straightforward. 

18 REPLIES 18

I have once again changed the package on the Netflix website. It accepts the change and emails confirmation but then two minutes later, I get another email saying my package has reverted to the Standard one..

Hi @Harrodinio thanks a lot for your reply.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you and try to get things resolved.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Also having the exact same issue as the initial post. I have tried each of the recommendations made, but to no avail.

derailed
Tuning in

I to am having the exact same issue. Tried all the suggested steps to no avail...

Hi @Adamb27 and @derailed thanks for your posts and I'm sorry you're also having these issues trying to upgrade to Netflix Premium.

Please allow me to send you both a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Harrodinio
On our wavelength

Anyone had any update on this matter..? 

Hi @Harrodinio, thanks for your follow-up message.

As we've been communicating via PM, I will let you know as and when there is any updates on this matter - thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Harrodinio
On our wavelength

Afternoon... It's been a few days since I last queried this. Is there any update? I've been trying to resolve this for a week now so any help would be appreciated. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Harrodinio, thanks for the posts and replies on the forum. 

Sorry to see the issue with your Netflix account and subscription is not resolved.
We're sorry to say there are no updates yet, please rest assured we will advise over a private message once the issue has been restored.

Let us know if you need anything more in the meantime, happy to advise further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs