cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix changeover

oldmoondog
On our wavelength

I have had persistent problems with the changeover. When first told I could include Netflix in my Virgin account I received the email from Virgin and followed the instructions and it successfully changed over. A month later I negotiated a different package with Virgin and for some reason Netflix was deleted from my package. Netflix then contacted me and said I need to pay my monthly subs or I would lose it. I then started the subs again to maintain connection. I am now trying to get Virgin to change me over again and send me an email as before. I have now cancelled my subscription to Netflix to avoid another DD payment. I have contacted Virgin but they simply fail to send me the instructions. Helpppp!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @oldmoondog, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Can you please confirm if you've not received the email, to see if that the Activate option for Netflix doesn't appear in your My Virgin Media account when you log in?

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tractorboy
Rising star

Netflix on Virgin has been a complete shambles for over two months now and they are still incapable of sorting it out!

No updates , no fixes , no idea!

Join the club..

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @oldmoondog, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Can you please confirm if you've not received the email, to see if that the Activate option for Netflix doesn't appear in your My Virgin Media account when you log in?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hey Tractorboy, thank you for your post and I am so sorry to hear you've been having some Netflix issues.

This has affected a lot of customers we have been working hard in the background to get this resolved. 

Please could you let me know what sort of issues you are experiencing with it? 

If its about being taken off your package? If so you will receive an email to re-register for Netflix and restore access to content shortly. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew

You do not appear to be up to speed with this long going issue...

It is hard for any of us to believe that anybody is "working hard in the background" with the lack of success over two months in bein able to fix this problem.

It is a matter of record from many posts on here what my , and many others , issues are! No activation link since 23/3

All we get is you will get an email shortly , we are working on it , check your spam folders , etc , all hopeless meaningless fob offs..